Competition drives innovation, and as cross-country athletes and course designers push the boundaries of lightweight components, 32 Step-Cast Performance rises to meet the demand. A redesigned crown for 2020 increases stiffness to the same level as the trail-proven 34. The distinct shape of the Step-Cast chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight and the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor.
- Black anodized upper tubes
- 32 mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride
- Hollowed out lower legs provide even more weight savings
- FIT GRIP damper and FLOAT air spring
- Performance Series black-on-black graphics package