The Pearl Izumi Men's Blvd Merino 1/4 Zip three-season top can be layered with a softshell jacket for winter riding or worn on its own when you just want to chill. Luxurious Merino wool is combined with fast drying polyester for the ultimate in temperature regulation and comfort. But it is not a simple blend; Pearl Izumi's unique plated construction places the polyester next to your skin and Merino on the exterior of the fabric, to maximize the best attributes of both materials. Plus, they use recycled polyester, so the fabric is completely sustainably sourced. The slight drop tail provides a bit more rear coverage than your average top on the bike and reflective elements are ideally placed for driver visibility.
- Responsibly sourced Merino wool and REPREVE recycled polyester blend
- Unique plated construction places polyester next to skin for maximum moisture transfer and Merino wool on the exterior for temperature regulation
- Antimicrobial, thermal regulating, and fast drying
- Quarter-length YKK zipper
- Slight drop tail
- Fit for on-and-off the bike
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility