Alternator Flat Mount is an adjustable dropout system designed to offer flawless functionality with flat-mount brakes installed. The dropout plates move back and forth on the frame, controlled with a captive barrel nut and screw for a minimal appearance.
- Compatible with frames designed for the Alternator Flat Mount standard
- Accommodates a 12mm thru-axle
- Allows the rear axle to be adjusted through a 15mm range
- Note: This part number only includes a single Alternator Flat Mount plate
- Hardware kits (sold separately) must always be paired with the style of dropout plates being installed on the frame