Wera torque screwdriver.
Kraftform pistol handle for particularly high torque transfer, multi-component for high working speeds and ergonomic screwdriving. Variable torque setting option with highest precision. Featuring an easy-to-read scale value, you can make simple adjustment of the required torque value without any special tools. Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, while being easy on the hands.
- Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws
- Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive
- Adjustable Kraftform torque screwdriver with pistol handle and Rapidaptor quick-release chuck
- Suitable for bits with 1/4" hex head drive
- Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change
- Distinct signal when pre-set value is reached
- Numerical torque value indicator
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.