Wolf Tooth Elliptical Direct Mount Chainrings for Race Face Cinch
More power? Check. Better traction? Definitely. Less shifting? Yup. Funky uneven pedal stroke? Not with Wolf Tooth PowerTrac Elliptical (PTE) chainrings. Our proprietary design means a slightly less ovalized ring (10%) with less aggressive timing (112 degree) than competitors versions; any change to your pedal stroke is unnoticeable for most riders, but they still provide the POWER and TRACTION benefits inherent to oval chainrings.
Wolf Tooth patented Drop-Stop wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability.
- Any Race Face Cinch system crankset (including Next SL, Sixc, Turbine, Aeffect)
- Both standard (142mm rear hub spacing) and Boost (148mm hub spacing) offsets available.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order (so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance!)
- Chainline 49mm (standard), 52mm (Boost)
- Mount type: Direct Mount for Race Face Cinch
- Chain Compatibility: Drop-Stop A tooth profile for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains