Bike Repair & Maintenance
Your Bike Repair Professionals
Our local and out of state customers tell us that 505 Cycles has the friendliest and most knowledgable bike mechanics around.
When you bring your bicycle to 505 Cycles for maintenance or repair you become part of our 505 Cycles Community. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
We welcome riders of all levels and want you to feel right at home when you bring your bike in for service. We'll get you an accurate assessment with a free, no-obligation estimate, get your bike fixed up and of and get you back to having fun and enjoying your ride.
Got old inner tubes? Bring them in and we will recycle them!
Clean tubes only, please.
We assemble all bikes - no matter where you purchased.
Trust us to assemble your bike safely so you can ride without worry.
Service Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We strive to service your bike and return it to you as quickly as possible. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- The Basics Tune-Up Includes:
- Shifting and Braking System Adjustments
- Bearing Adjustment
- Wheel Truing
- Lube Cables
- Basic Cleaning
The Basics +
- The Basics Plus
- Tune-Up Plus Includes:
- The Basics Tune-Up
- Full Wash
- Note: As with all our services, prices may vary. Services may be prorated or quoted.
- The Works Overhaul Includes:
- All parts from frame and cleaned
- All bearings overhauled
- Parts are cleaned and reinstalled using new cables
- Additional Services Available
We also do wheelchair service and repairs!
Contact us for details. We're happy to have a look!
Warranties are honored pursuant to manufacturer policies and the following conditions:
- A receipt is required for all warranties unless your name is attached to the sale, within our POS system, of the item to be warrantied.
- We do not warranty items that are customer supplied. For example if you bring us a new wheel to install we’ll warranty the labor but not your wheel.
- We will objectively evaluate warranty issues and contact the manufacturer on your behalf. It is up to the manufacturer to honor their warranty based on the information we provide them. We’re on your side, within reason and will do our best to get your issue resolved.
- Manufacturer warranties generally only apply to normal use. Any abuse or crash damage is generally not covered.
- When possible, we’ll replace the item on the spot, if we believe the item to be defective and warrantable. This does not apply to special ordered items, items which we normally don’t stock and bicycles.
We communicate service work status and payment details via text message. Because we are a small shop, and very limited on space, we ask that all service work be picked up as soon as possible following notification. If we haven't heard from you via text, we will call you and do our best to contact you. It is the responsibility of the customer to pick up their bikes within a timely manner. NOTE: All service work must be retrieved within 30 days of us completing your repair. Any repair left unclaimed after 30 days will be considered an abandonment and forfeited to 505 Cycles.
We're proud to work with Beeline Connect to ensure riders get safe, professional services when they need them.
Beeline Connect benefits bicycle brands and retailers by simplifying local assembly, scheduling and delivery of online bicycle purchases for riders. Linking Riders, Retailers & Brands.