Policies, Shipping, & Returns
Prices and Information
We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices and inventory levels in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us. Thank you!
In-store pickup is free for all items, including bikes and oversized products. Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup.
If you need an item right away, please call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 30 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
If there is a problem with your purchase, please let us know.
- Sales receipt required for all returns.
- Returns must be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING, with ORIGINAL TAGS INTACT.
- Item(s) must have all ORIGINAL STICKERS and cannot be defaced in any way.
GENERAL STOCK ITEMS: Returns must be within 14 DAYS of purchase date and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
REFUND METHOD: Refund will be back to the ORIGINAL FORM OF PAYMENT.
- Restocking fee may be waived if you elect to take IN-STORE CREDIT.
- Cash refunds more than $50 will be made by a check, paid out to the individual on the original receipt, from 505 Cycles and available for pickup within 24-36 business hours.
- If you elect to have someone pick up your refund check, you must notify 505 Cycles in advance.
BICYCLES: Returns must be returned within 24 hours and are subject to our discretion.
- If the bike is in a new acceptable condition, and we agree to accept the bicycle return, a 30% restocking fee will be deducted from the full amount of sale.
- Modifications such as tubeless setup or parts changes void the return option.
LAYAWAY POLICY: 90 Day Layaway Agreement - 20% down, 90 days to pay.
LAYAWAY CANCELLATION: Layaways may be cancelled at any time. Deposit and all payments will be forfeited.
NON-REFUNDABLE PURCHASE: Closeout items, labor, custom bikes, special orders, items requiring installation or adjustments, gift cards and items purchased via Acima are non-refundable.
ACIMA RETURNS: Contact Acima for all returns and lease agreement issues.
payments will be forfeited. NON-REFUNDABLE PURCHASE: Closeout items, labor, custom bikes, special orders, items requiring installation or adjustments, gift cards and items purchased via Acima are non-refundable. ACIMA RETURNS: Contact Acima for all returns and lease agreement issues.(Updated Nov 2022)
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
We sometimes use other companies (third-party service providers) to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They need access to some personal information in order to perform their duties but may not use this information for other purposes.