SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The Cinema Sync half-link chain offers complete adjustability without needing an additional link and the curved side plates reduce the chances of a broken chain caused by links being caught during missed grinds. Forged pins further increase the chain's strength and the Teflon coating reduces friction and wear on both the chain and sprocket. Debossed Cinema logos on each link finish off the overall design and the pre-inserted connector pin makes for easy installation. Compatible with 8t drivers and up.
$10.00 - $12.00
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399 g
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1 speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$30.00 - $32.99
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
$45.00 - $70.00
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (114Links)
Rep your country and sport fun colors on your fixie with KMC's Z510H Chain. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Single-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
- 1/2” x 1/8” - 112 Links - Anti-Drop Design - RustBuster Function
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Silver - 1 speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle & Fixie - Unique "Double L" Bridge & Half Link Design - KMC "Bullet Pin" Connection - Anti-Drop Design - Double L Bridge - Full Nickel Plated - Half Link Design - Mushroomed Riveting - Reddot Design Award Winner
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
Page 1 of 1