Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
One of the favorites of the Pro peloton, Conti's Grand Prix 4000 brings a host of innovations never before seen in the world of bike tires. The tread pattern has been moved to the shoulders to increase traction in the corners. Tread wear indicators show the wear rate of the tire, eliminating guessing. The ultimate highlight however, is the use of Vectran. It's a polymer membrane that offers puncture protection and reduces rolling resistance, all at a race-ready weight. Also, the Black/Blackwall, Black/Transparent, Black/Reflex and Conti Yellow versions also contain Continental's Black Chili Compound for improved wear, traction and rolling resistance.
Specialized's Hardrock'R is a long-lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth-rolling tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of its Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 880g - 650b x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 960g - 29 x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 1000g
$33.50 - $42.99
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$30.00 - $39.99
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$5.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
$7.99 - $18.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$20.00 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$20.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
$90.00 - $95.00
Maxxis' most versatile XC tire just broke into the plus bike platform as the Ikon+. With knob sizes and heights optimized for the higher volume and lower pressures of plus tires, expect the familiar fast-rolling and predictable handling of your other Ikons with an even larger contact patch for incredible traction and the fastest trail riding experience in recent memory. - Tubeless Ready - High volume, versatile race tire
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
Designed by the legendary Ned Overend, Specialized's S-Works The Captain is perfect for shredding any cross-country course. Its dual compound tread features firm center knobs that are fast-rolling and soft side knobs for exceptional bite in the corners. Plus, with Specialized's 2Bliss technology, you can run these sweet tires at traction-enhancing low pressures.
$13.00 - $16.00
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve
$28.00 - $32.99
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
$8.99 - $9.99
- ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm , 33 mm , 34 mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 98g
It's back! This early 90's stalwart has been updated with new materials, a new tread pattern, and new technology. The new version of Specialized's Ground Control Sport Tire is a confident-cornering tread that excels in a variety of conditions. Specialized used finite element analysis to optimize the side knobs for grip, create a fast-rolling center section, and provide great braking control.
$15.99 - $19.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$16.00 - $26.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
$36.00 - $40.00
- Meaty center and side knobs combined with a high-volume casing to create the ultimate aggressive All-Mountain tire - Excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on ungroomed hardpack
- Standard .97mm wall thickness butyl tube - Most popular CST tube for general-purpose riding
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 26 x 1.9-2.35
$6.00 - $12.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
$65.00 - $79.95
Inspired by an award-winning design for off-road motorcycles, Kenda Juggernaut features two different tread heights for optimized traction in all kinds of conditions, while being one of the lightest tires in comparable size.
$35.00 - $75.00
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 525g (1.75), 610g (1.85)
In 1984, Tom was the first to appropriate road tire technology for mountain bike tire design by introducing higher TPI and more compliant rubber compounds. While he pioneered trail-specific tread patterns, Vector Force Analysis technology for mountain bike tires was developed. The result was the first ever rotation-directional specific tire; soon thereafter he applied this technology to the first front and rear tire specific treads. 30 years later, Tom refined this technology and applied it to the Ritchey Trail Bite tires. Featuring a wider, reinforced casing to handle a more aggressive terrain, the Bite is great for all mountain riding. - Bite: front or rear, rotational specific tread that bites into the terrain for excellent control in all conditions - 7mm Casing width - a true 2.25 wide trail tire - 30TPI
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve (35mm)
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
Page 1 of 6 Next page